Our developers continue to add Toolbox Talks, Inspections, and Fillable/Smart Forms to your HCSS Safety library to address the evolving information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The CDC released new symptoms of COVID-19 to watch out for including: muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, and headache. Initially, fever, shortness of breath, and coughing were the leading indicators of infection, and symptoms were expected to appear from 2 to 14 days after exposure, with most appearing after 5 days. As information develops, we will continue to keep you current.
We have added 27 Meeting Toolbox Talks, 18 Inspections, and 2 JHA Steps, Hazard and Controls suggestion, 10 Fillable Forms, 5 Smart Forms, and an OSHA poster in both English and Spanish. If you need any help, our fully-staffed 24-hour support team is available to you at 800-444-3196.
If you do not own HCSS Safety yet:
We still want you to be able to use this content to help your crews. We have included downloadable versions to use as templates to create fillable forms. These forms can be used with HCSS Forms or any PDF viewer.
The subjects can be found in the Tool Box Safety talks under Health Hazards.
Type: Tool Box Safety Talks
- COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures
- COVID-19 Awareness
- COVID-19 Job Site Practices
- COVID-19 Know The Facts
- COVID-19 Know The Facts 2
- COVID-19 Protect Your Jobsites
- COVID-19 Protect Yourself
- What to Do if You Are Sick with COVID-19
- COVID-19 Action Plan
- COVID-19 Mental Health Concerns
- COVID-19 Prevention and Work Practice Controls
- COVID-19 Safe Work Practice
- COVID-19 in the Construction Workplace
- COVID-19 EXPOSURE PREVENTION, PREPAREDNESS, AND RESPONSE PLAN
- Daily COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire (1)
- *NEW* COVID-19 and You
- *NEW* COVID-19 Checklist for Employers and Employees
- *NEW* COVID-19 Contingency
- *NEW* COVID-19 Facility Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
- *NEW* COVID-19 Frank’s Story
- *NEW* COVID-19 in the Construction Workplace 2
- *NEW* COVID-19 Information
- *NEW* COVID-19 Information 2
- *NEW* COVID-19 Keeping Construction Jobsites Safe
- *NEW* COVID-19 Stop the Spread – Protecting Yourself and Others
- *NEW* COVID-19 Stress & Coping
Type: HCSS Inspection Templates
- COVID-19 Recommended Practices for Construction Jobsites Checklist
- COVID-19 Viral Illness & Flu Epidemic Preparedness Checklist
- Oregon COVID-19 Job Site Safety Practices
- COVID-19 Respiratory Protection Inspection Checklist
- BC Employer Covid-19 Site Inspection Checklist
- Connecticut Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- COVID-19 Quarry Inspection Checklist
- MassDOT Daily COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines Compliance Checklist
- COVID-19 Checklist for Transportation Construction Employers and Employees
- Daily COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines Compliance Checklist
- MASS-DOT COVID-19 Employee Health, Protection, Guidance and Prevention
- NH DOT COVID-19 Recommended Guidelines
- PennDOT & Pennsylvania Turnpike Authority Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- *NEW* New York Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- *NEW* Pennsylvania Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- *NEW* Washington Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- *NEW* COVID-19 Checklist Safety Inspection Report
- *NEW* Daily Canadian Contractor COVID-19 Complaince Checklist
Type: Fillable and Smart Forms
- Connecticut Daily COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines Compliance Checklist
- Covid-19 Respiratory Protection Inspection Checklist
- Daily COVID-19 Inspection Checklist
- Mass Daily COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines Compliance Checklist
- MassDOT Daily COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines Compliance Checklist (1)
- New York Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- NH DOT – COVID-19 Recommended Guidelines and Procedures for All Workers
- PennDOT & Pennsylvania Turnpike Authority Daily COVID-19
- Pennsylvania Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- Washington Daily COVID-19 Contractor Compliance Checklist
- Daily COVID Checklist – Smart Form
- NHDOT COVID Checklist -Smart Form
- MassDOT COVID Checklist – Smart Form
- Response Plan English and Spanish versions – Smart Form
- Essential Employee letter – Smart Form
All of these toolbox talks in the Safety app are available in Spanish.
As new information comes out in real time, many regulatory agencies have been updating their Websites with new information. Here are some resources for you:
- Osha updates their Website daily. You can find it by clicking HERE.
- The CDC updates their information HERE.
- ARTBA has a page dedicated to finding Coronavirus resources HERE.
If you need help with Academy courses on HCSS Safety, log in and start taking free courses today. We also have COVID-19 specific courses on our Academy that could be helpful for understanding prevention and awareness.
If you have any hints or tips to help others navigate these times on the job site, please feel free to leave comments below. Bookmark the Success.HCSS.com site for regular updates.