Are you having to run HeavyBid for a Work-From-Home Team? Here are some quick tips:
- Make sure everyone uses unique user numbers – shared user numbers can result in people getting logged out
- Options for using a network system remotely:
- Create a Remote Desktop connection to your server and have everyone connect through that.
- You can use a VPN with a Remote Desktop Connection, but do not try using a VPN without one – it’ll be way too slow.
- It’s easy and not very expensive to deploy our Cloud Servers – Call HCSS to get help with this.
- If you use Standalone systems and have multiple people working on the same estimate, make sure you practice merging techniques, which include:
- Making a 2nd estimate and using Copy Biditems/Activities
- Using Copy/Paste Partial Estimate from the Edit menu
- Make sure everyone has the same master estimate and system files (codebooks) if you are using different standalones.
As always, call our 24/7 Instant Support for help as you need it.
Leave a Reply