Heavybid 2019.1 has 9 Major New Features/Updates, and is almost double the list of items we were able to put into the dot-one release a year ago. A few highlights of the HeavyBid update include:
- Ability to create estimates directly from HCSS Pre-Construction,
- Increased P6 integration,
- Additional accounting summary reports,
- Quickly move resources from one Quote folder to another using a right-click option,
- Added the ability to select which archived estimates to include/exclude when tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and on HeavyBid Insights
One thing that we did to personalize your experience is to allow you to organize your own Favorites Ribbon Bar menu. Click Here to read an article written by our support on How to customize that new Favorites Ribbon Menu.
- Many of the changes in Dispatcher 2019 revolve around the new Planner View additions and integration with Heavybid.
- Employees and Locations can now be re-coded just like equipment was already able to be re-coded.
- Each location on the magnet board has a right-click option to export the Daily Dispatch for just that location.
- Locations can now be marked as “Done,” and filtered by that designation.
If you are thinking about updating your software, here is an article that can help you open conversation about performing updates and installs.
HeavyBid 2019.1 is scheduled for General Release on Friday, August 30th, and Dispatcher 2019 is scheduled to be released on October 28, 2019 on the Customer Portal.